Expansion of Boost.Algorithm

Boost - Dev mailing list
Greetings to all!

I am planning to expand Boost.Algorithm by including more of general
purpose algorithms to it. But since I don't know the future roadmap of the
module, I cannot suggest changes right now. Also I have couple of
algorithms in my mind that I think would be great if they are part of Boost
but I don't know if Boost.Algorithm is the right place to include them.
So *I was wondering if anyone is willing to mentor me (as in review my work
and suggest changes before merging) and we could discuss what we could
include in Boost.Algorithm.*

Brief about myself:- I am junior year college student and I have some
experience working in open-source. I haven't contributed to Boost before
but have used Boost libraries in day to day life.