Efforts

John Moeller
Rene:

Have you and John W. been working on any code for the Java binding?
I've been busy at work the last few weeks, so I haven't been able to get
to anything for it.  I know that you have discussed several things, and
if you have come up with something, I'd hate to duplicate/clobber/merge
something that you and he have already worked up.

I'm at the point where I can pick up my planned approach again, so I
just wanted to check in.

--

John Moeller