Documentation

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
I was investigating the documentation and implementation of the matrix and vector expression template. The current documentation (v. 1.67) says that Matrix Expression, Vector Expression and Scalar Expression do not have public base classes. But I think they do inherit from ublas_expression, see e.g. Scalar Expression.

Cem

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: Documentation

Boost - uBLAS mailing list