Details of environment building release docs and website

Details of environment building release docs and website

Where can I find details about the environment used to build
the website and the documentation for the releases?

For example,
- What is the OS? (i.e. system packages can be identified then)
- What is toolset and compiler version used? GCC 4.8?
- What is the version of Python, Doxygen, AsciiDoc, Sphinx?

I looked at these places, but it's still unclear to me
https://www.boost.org/development/website_updating.html
https://github.com/boostorg/website/blob/master/.travis.yml
Or was I supposed to derive the answer from the Travis CI's image php:'5.3'?