Quantcast

Defining recursive rule in local function

Defining recursive rule in local function

Takatoshi Kondo-2
Hello,

I'm using spirit x3.
When I define a recursive rule, I use BOOST_SPIRIT_DEFINE as following example:
https://github.com/boostorg/spirit/blob/develop/example/x3/calc/calc1.cpp

I want to define a recursive rule in the local function not global or
namespace level. Because I want to capture function local variables to
the rule defined as a lambda expression.

However, BOOST_SPIRIT_DEFINE defines a function template, so I can't
use it in the function.

Is there any good way to define  a recursive rule in the local function?

Thanks,
Takatoshi Kondo