Customized installation

It is possible to build one or two targets instead of all? When I run

./b2 install --prefix=/somewhere

It build all libraries. Assume I only want filesystem. Is that possible or they all depend on each other?

Regards,

Mahmood

Re: Customized installation

Boost - Users mailing list
AMDG

On 11/11/2017 09:10 AM, mahmood n via Boost-users wrote:
> Hi,
> It is possible to build one or two targets instead of all? When I run
>
> ../b2 install --prefix=/somewhere
>
> It build all libraries. Assume I only want filesystem. Is that possible or they all depend on each other?

--with-filesystem

  For more details see `b2 --help` or the getting started guide:
http://www.boost.org/more/getting_started/index.html

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe