Contribution to the organisation

Boost - Users mailing list
Respected Sir / Ma'am
I know C++.
I am new to BOOST.
Please guide me on how to get started?

Regards
Anshu Khare

Re: Contribution to the organisation

Boost - Users mailing list
On Mon, 16 Dec 2019, 06:49 anshu khare via Boost-users, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Respected Sir / Ma'am
I know C++.
I am new to BOOST.
Please guide me on how to get started?

Please, read the Boost FAQ.

Second, contributors should communicate via Boost developers mailing list.

You can find answers to this recurring question in the list archive, e.g.

ML

On 12/16/19 2:27 AM, Mateusz Loskot via Boost-users wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Dec 2019, 06:49 anshu khare via Boost-users,
>
>     Respected Sir / Ma'am
>     I know C++.
>     I am new to BOOST.
>     Please guide me on how to get started?
>

> Please, read the Boost FAQ.
>
> Second, contributors should communicate via Boost developers mailing list.
>
> You can find answers to this recurring question in the list archive, e.g.
>
> https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2019/11/247468.php
>

> ML

Yes, I've downloaded the .7z archive and the .7z.asc signature file

But when I do:  gpg --verify using the signature and archive file names,
gpg says it can't because I don't have the public key, hence my question.

Thanks