Community blog or tutorial posting for C++

Community blog or tutorial posting for C++

Does anyone know if there is a way for members to post blogs or tutorials on C++ in the Boost community or website?

--
Cheers,

Matt Zand
Cell: 202-420-9192
Work: 240-200-6131

Re: Community blog or tutorial posting for C++

Boost - Users mailing list
On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 at 16:50, Matt Zand via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a way for members to post blogs or tutorials on C++ in the Boost community or website?

https://www.reddit.com/r/cpp/ is a good place, you'll reach most of the people lurking on the ML and probably quite a few more.

degski
--
@realdegski
"We value your privacy, click here!" Sod off! - degski

On Sunday, September 22, 2019, Matt Zand  wrote:
Thanks Degski. I check out Reddit site. I was also wondering if there is a community blog section on Boost site to share our articles. If not, I only stick with Reddit then...

Excluding the now obsolete boost.org Trac, no; not on the Boost site.

Glen

On Sun, 22 Sep 2019, 17:14 degski via Boost-users, <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 at 16:50, Matt Zand via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a way for members to post blogs or tutorials on C++ in the Boost community or website?

https://www.reddit.com/r/cpp/ is a good place, you'll reach most of the people lurking on the ML and probably quite a few more.

I wonder, is there a Planet aggregating C++ blogs?
As planet I mean something like these
etc.

Mateusz Loskot, [hidden email]
(Sent from mobile, may suffer from top-posting)