Code style

John Moeller
I know this is kind of a silly question, but what editor has everyone
been using for the langbinding code?  I tried to get VS to conform to
the style, but it's been pretty frustrating dealing with the leading
commas so far.

Any recommendations?

--

John Moeller

Re: Code style

Daniel Wallin-2
John Moeller wrote:
> I know this is kind of a silly question, but what editor has everyone
> been using for the langbinding code?  I tried to get VS to conform to
> the style, but it's been pretty frustrating dealing with the leading
> commas so far.
>
> Any recommendations?

I use Vim, and I know Dave uses Emacs. Getting VS to indent template
code nicely is a nightmare.

--
Daniel Wallin
Boost Consulting

Re: Code style

Rene Rivera-2
Daniel Wallin wrote:

> John Moeller wrote:
>> I know this is kind of a silly question, but what editor has everyone
>> been using for the langbinding code?  I tried to get VS to conform to
>> the style, but it's been pretty frustrating dealing with the leading
>> commas so far.
>>
>> Any recommendations?
>
> I use Vim, and I know Dave uses Emacs. Getting VS to indent template
> code nicely is a nightmare.

I use SciTe, which doesn't try to interfere with indents too much.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything