Can boost ASIO SSL run one way SSL?

There is an example for running boost::asio::ssl for
boost::asio::ip::tcp connection, it uses 2 way SSL which client uses
the key and certificates to have two way SSL handshake. My boss asked
me if it can be used for one way SSL similar to HTTPS, I don't think
so, but I could be wrong. Appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

jupiter

Re: Can boost ASIO SSL run one way SSL?

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 3:06 PM Jupiter via Boost <[hidden email]> wrote:
> My boss asked me if it can be used for one way SSL similar to HTTPS

Yes it can.

Regards

Re: Can boost ASIO SSL run one way SSL?

Boost - Dev mailing list
Thanks Vinnie, could you point me to an example source code?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

--
"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to
blame somebody else."

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 3:57 PM Jupiter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks Vinnie, could you point me to an example source code?

Server:
<https://github.com/boostorg/beast/tree/develop/example/http/server/sync-ssl>

Client:
<https://github.com/boostorg/beast/tree/develop/example/http/client/sync-ssl>