CONTRIBUTION TOWARD YOUR OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITY.

CONTRIBUTION TOWARD YOUR OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITY.

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hii sir/mam
I am Prakash Choure and i want to contribute my skill to your open  source
organisation . As i am a beginner can you guide me for  contribution toward
your organization .My knowledge is "C" , "C++" And basic of Data structure
and Algorithm .

please can your team guide me.

Thank you

Re: CONTRIBUTION TOWARD YOUR OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITY.

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 12/2/2020 2:05 AM, Prakash Choure via Boost wrote:
> Hii sir/mam
> I am Prakash Choure and i want to contribute my skill to your open  source
> organisation . As i am a beginner can you guide me for  contribution toward
> your organization .My knowledge is "C" , "C++" And basic of Data structure
> and Algorithm .
>
> please can your team guide me.

https://www.boost.org/development/index.html. Boost is some 140
libraries. Find one or more to which you are interested in contributing,
and go from there. Or submit your own library to Boost and see what
people think of it.

> Thank you

Re: CONTRIBUTION TOWARD YOUR OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITY.

On Wed, 2 Dec 2020 at 15:29, Prakash Choure via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hii sir/mam
> I am Prakash Choure and i want to contribute my skill to your open  source
> organisation . As i am a beginner can you guide me for  contribution toward
> your organization .My knowledge is "C" , "C++" And basic of Data structure
> and Algorithm .
>
> please can your team guide me.

How can I contribute to development?
https://www.boost.org/users/faq.html