[CMT] 1.68.0 merge permission

Boost - Dev mailing list
The CI builds in CMT repositories are failing since Travis CI updated their
backend last week.  The fix is simple and isolated in the .travis.yml file
in each repository which is not part of the boost release build cycle.  All
repositories develop branch have been updated with the fix.  I'd like to
merge the fix in the CMT repositories into master to eliminate the
remaining failed build indicators.  Given the change is only in .travis.yml
I hope that will be acceptable.  Without the fix any cron job on master in
these repositories will fail in codecov.io and covscan.

Thanks,

Jim

Re: [CMT] 1.68.0 merge permission

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 4:43 AM, James E. King III via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The CI builds in CMT repositories are failing since Travis CI updated their
> backend last week.  The fix is simple and isolated in the .travis.yml file
> in each repository which is not part of the boost release build cycle.  All
> repositories develop branch have been updated with the fix.  I'd like to
> merge the fix in the CMT repositories into master to eliminate the
> remaining failed build indicators.  Given the change is only in .travis.yml
> I hope that will be acceptable.  Without the fix any cron job on master in
> these repositories will fail in codecov.io and covscan.

Approved.

-- Marshall