Quantcast

[C++-sig] c++ bool to python bool: SOLVED

[C++-sig] c++ bool to python bool: SOLVED

Nicolas Rougier

I'm terribly sorry for the trouble because I just forgot to check that
I had the last version of the library (1.33) while it should have been
the first thing to check. It's now working like a charm.

Nicolas Rougier.

Re: [C++-sig] c++ bool to python bool: SOLVED

David Abrahams
Nicolas Rougier <[hidden email]> writes:

> I'm terribly sorry for the trouble because I just forgot to check that
> I had the last version of the library (1.33) while it should have been
> the first thing to check. It's now working like a charm.

You shouldn't need that Bool class wrapper, by the way.  Conversions between
Python Bool and C++ bool should "just work."

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting