Building multi-architecture on Mac OS X (Darwin)

Building multi-architecture on Mac OS X (Darwin)

Ken Anderson-2
I'm trying to determine the proper command line parameters to build
boost universal (i386 & ppc) on a Mac OS X machine.  Can anyone give
me any recommendations?  I need to have this passed to the compiler
and linker:

-arch i386 -arch pcc

Thanks,
Ken

Re: Building multi-architecture on Mac OS X (Darwin)

Foster Brereton
The Adobe Source Libraries have a boost patch so one can pass the
architecture via the command line (i386, ppc, fat, or native). It is
currently available for boost 1.33.1 building with boost build v2.

http://opensource.adobe.com/

If you have any questions about it, please let me know.

Blessings,
Foster

On 3/23/06, Ken Anderson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to determine the proper command line parameters to build
> boost universal (i386 & ppc) on a Mac OS X machine.  Can anyone give
> me any recommendations?  I need to have this passed to the compiler
> and linker:
>
> -arch i386 -arch pcc
>
> Thanks,
> Ken

Foster T. Brereton - Computer Scientist
Software Technology Lab, Adobe Systems Incorporated
[hidden email]   --   http://opensource.adobe.com