Building Boost With clang-cl.exe?

Boost - Users mailing list
I tried to build Boost version 1.73.0 with clang-cl.exe but ran into trouble.  I've attached my project-config.jam file to this message for you guys to review, as well as the config.log file which shows the output for the run.

The command I ran on the command line when invoking b2 was
"b2 --build-type=complete address-model=64 install"

But I saw in the output that the address model and architecture wasn't set and it seemed to think I was building for Linux.  What went wrong?

project-config.jam (670 bytes) Download Attachment
config.log (141K) Download Attachment