Quantcast

Broken link to conversion library

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello,

There is a broken link to Conversion library on the changelog page:
http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_64_0.html

Can not figure out what's the problem. Could someone take a look?

Antony Polukhin

Re: Broken link to conversion library

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 24 March 2017 at 06:01, Antony Polukhin via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There is a broken link to Conversion library on the changelog page:
> http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_64_0.html
>
> Can not figure out what's the problem. Could someone take a look?

I opened a pull request:

https://github.com/boostorg/conversion/pull/11

Btw. there's are links to the develop and master documentation on the
testing page so you can check if it works there. They can take a few
hours to update - if you have a green banner on your page it should
show the commit hash of the super project.

Re: Broken link to conversion library

> On 24 March 2017 at 06:01, Antony Polukhin via Boost
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> There is a broken link to Conversion library on the changelog page:
>> http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_64_0.html
>>
>> Can not figure out what's the problem. Could someone take a look?
>
> I opened a pull request:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/conversion/pull/11

Does not seem to work :(
The link is still broken

Antony Polukhin

Re: Broken link to conversion library

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 2:27 AM, Antony Polukhin via Boost <

> > On 24 March 2017 at 06:01, Antony Polukhin via Boost
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> There is a broken link to Conversion library on the changelog page:
> >> http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_64_0.html
> >>
> >> Can not figure out what's the problem. Could someone take a look?
> >
> > I opened a pull request:
> >
> > https://github.com/boostorg/conversion/pull/11
>
> Does not seem to work :(
> The link is still broken

Seems to work from my POV.. Clicking on the doc link here <
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/master/> takes me to the docs here <
https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/master/libs/conversion/>.

--
-- Rene Rivera