Boost website failed?

Hughes, James
I'm trying to look at the Boost documentation - but the website appears to
be dead, so I cannot use the bit I want as I have no idea how!

Is it possible to download a PDF of all the Boost docs for when this
situation arises so I can keep working?

James

Re: Boost website failed?

Jeff Flinn
James Hughes wrote:
> I'm trying to look at the Boost documentation - but the website
> appears to be dead, so I cannot use the bit I want as I have no idea
> how!

I see the same here.

> Is it possible to download a PDF of all the Boost docs for when this
> situation arises so I can keep working?

You should have a full copy of the docs with your boost installation. Just
open the index.html file from the directory that you downloaded/unzipped for
boost.

Jeff

Re: Boost website failed?

Hughes, James