[Boost.numeric.ublas] Compiler warnings when building with O2 optimizations and NDEBUG defined

[Boost.numeric.ublas] Compiler warnings when building with O2 optimizations and NDEBUG defined

Boost - Dev mailing list
I am using boost v1.69, compiling with g++-7 for an x86 target. If I build
with -O2 optimization flags when NDEBUG is defined, I get the following
compiler warning:
./../boost/numeric/ublas/matrix_expression.hpp:59:20: error:
‘*((void*)&<anonymous> +8)’ is used uninitialized in this function
[-Werror=uninitialized]
   return e_.size2 ();

If I add -fno-partial-inling to the compiler flags, this makes the warning
go away. This warning does not appear if NDEBUG is not defined, regardless
of optimization flags. This behavior is the same with boost v1.71.

I would like to build with the -fpartial-inling optimization when NDEBUG is
defined. Is there a workaround to fix this warning?

--
Albert

--
IMPORTANT: The information contained in this transmission may be
privileged,

transmission in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this
message and
please dispose of and delete this transmission.

Thank you.

Yaskawa America, Inc.