Boost geometry

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello everyone.

My name is Ahmed ElShreif and I'm a newcomer to the Boost community. I am
willing to apply this year in GSoC with boost. I was accepted in LibreOffice
in GSoC'19. I read the Projects and it's really interesting for me. But I
have some questions:
why this projects exist also in 2019 potential projects? Can I get help in
finding some easy issues to solve now to get familiar with the library more
and become ready more for the project?

Thanks
Ahmed ElShreif

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Dev-f2600599.html

Re: Boost geometry

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello Shiko,

thanks for your interest in boost.geometry!

The two project ideas are the ones not picked last year. We still have
interest in them.
It is possible to add more ideas. Ideas from students are also welcome.

Regarding issues, I am not sure that I can find an easy one for you
right now. Have a
look at current issues and let us know if you find yourself familiar
with any of those.
You may also have a look at the two new PRs by students regarding documentation.
That could be also a good starting point. Third choice for you is to
try the competency test
in GSoC ideas list.

All the best,
Vissarion