Boost download links seems to be down

Boost - Users mailing list

I'm getting 403 when trying to download boost from links at https://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_72_0.html

Is it just me? If not, how do we get this fixed?

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: Boost download links seems to be down

Boost - Users mailing list
On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:25 PM andrews--- via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm getting 403 when trying to download boost from links at https://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_72_0.html

Is it just me? If not, how do we get this fixed?

It's not just you.
We have a monthly bandwidth allocation from Bintray.
Apparently we have exceeded that. (We did this last month, too. :-()
We're trying to get this fixed, but if we can't resolve this with them, everything will start working again on the 1st.

-- Marshall

On 27/03/2020 22:32, Marshall Clow via Boost-users wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:25 PM andrews--- via Boost-users
>

>     I'm getting 403 when trying to download boost from links at
>     https://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_72_0.html
>
>     Is it just me? If not, how do we get this fixed?
>

> It's not just you.
> We have a monthly bandwidth allocation from Bintray.
> Apparently we have exceeded that. (We did this last month, too. :-()
> We're trying to get this fixed, but if we can't resolve this with
> them, everything will start working again on the 1st.

Why not use Google Storage
<https://firebase.google.com/products/storage> or even their Cloud
Storage that is reliable 24/7.

--
With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 5:12 PM Good Guy via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 27/03/2020 22:32, Marshall Clow via Boost-users wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:25 PM andrews--- via Boost-users
>

>     I'm getting 403 when trying to download boost from links at
>     https://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_72_0.html
>
>     Is it just me? If not, how do we get this fixed?
>

> It's not just you.
> We have a monthly bandwidth allocation from Bintray.
> Apparently we have exceeded that. (We did this last month, too. :-()
> We're trying to get this fixed, but if we can't resolve this with
> them, everything will start working again on the 1st.

Why not use Google Storage
<https://firebase.google.com/products/storage> or even their Cloud
Storage that is reliable 24/7.

BinTray has been very reliable for us - and they donate the storage and the bandwidth.
However, we have used more than 32 TB of bandwidth this month (and last month).

-- Marshall