Boost compile libs continue

Boost - Build mailing list
Hello,

I want to build the boost libs using gcc, but unfortunately I't not allowed to work on my PC more than one and a half hour, so I can't build it normally. This is my build command:
b2 -j2 --build-dir=D:\boost_1_67_0\boost_1_67_0\Build toolset=gcc variant=debug link=static --build-type=complete stage
I want to be able to stop it, and then continue building on another day, so that I can basically resume. Is that possible? Thanks!

Re: Boost compile libs continue

Boost - Build mailing list
AMDG

On 05/23/2018 06:14 AM, Benjamin Müller via Boost-build wrote:

> I want to build the boost libs using gcc, but unfortunately I't not
> allowed to work on my PC more than one and a half hour, so I can't build
> it normally. This is my build command:
> b2 -j2 --build-dir=D:\boost_1_67_0\boost_1_67_0\Build toolset=gcc
> variant=debug link=static --build-type=complete stage
> I want to be able to stop it, and then continue building on another day,
> so that I can basically resume. Is that possible? Thanks!

  Of course.  Just interrupt it.  When you run the
same command again it'll pick up where it left off.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe

Re: Boost compile libs continue

Boost - Build mailing list
Thanks! So interrupting is, on my windows system, for example just
pressing CTRL + C and then close?