[Boost Testing] testing on master branch fails today

[Boost Testing] testing on master branch fails today

Aparna Kumta
I am seeing the following failure on the 'master' branch today:

error: at
/export/home/boost_regression_master/boost_bb/src/kernel/modules.jam:107
error: Unable to find file or target named
error:     '//int128'
error: referred to from project at
error:     '../libs/config/test'

I see this error on SunOS both sparc-S2 and intel-S2 platforms.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks,

Aparna

Re: [Boost Testing] testing on master branch fails today

Rene Rivera-2

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Aparna Kumta <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am seeing the following failure on the 'master' branch today:

error: at /export/home/boost_regression_master/boost_bb/src/kernel/modules.jam:107
error: Unable to find file or target named
error:     '//int128'
error: referred to from project at
error:     '../libs/config/test'

I see this error on SunOS both sparc-S2 and intel-S2 platforms.

Is this a known issue?

I know what the problem is.. There's a Config build change I did on develop that needs to get merged to master. Let me see if I can do that quickly...

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Rene Rivera <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Aparna Kumta <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am seeing the following failure on the 'master' branch today:

error: at /export/home/boost_regression_master/boost_bb/src/kernel/modules.jam:107
error: Unable to find file or target named
error:     '//int128'
error: referred to from project at
error:     '../libs/config/test'

I see this error on SunOS both sparc-S2 and intel-S2 platforms.

Is this a known issue?

I know what the problem is.. There's a Config build change I did on develop that needs to get merged to master. Let me see if I can do that quickly...

OK. I was able to merge it with Github.

On 05/07/15 10:13, Rene Rivera wrote:

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Rene Rivera <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Aparna Kumta <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am seeing the following failure on the 'master' branch today:

error: at /export/home/boost_regression_master/boost_bb/src/kernel/modules.jam:107
error: Unable to find file or target named
error:     '//int128'
error: referred to from project at
error:     '../libs/config/test'

I see this error on SunOS both sparc-S2 and intel-S2 platforms.

Is this a known issue?

I know what the problem is.. There's a Config build change I did on develop that needs to get merged to master. Let me see if I can do that quickly...

OK. I was able to merge it with Github.
Thanks, my tests are now in progress.

Aparna