[Boost.Test] Three-way comparison operator

[Boost.Test] Three-way comparison operator

Boost - Users mailing list
Hi Boosters,

Does anyone know if Boost.Test has been updated to provide support for the three-way comparison operator?

I’m asking because I’ve encountered a situation where my user-defined class provides the three-way comparison operator but when I perform comparisons using Boost.Test it complains that my class has no ‘operator==’ which is true because it provides ‘operator<=>’.

Please note that I’m using Boost 1.73.0 and g++ 10.0.1.

Is there any plan to add the three-way comparison operator support?

Kind regards,
Leo

Re: [Boost.Test] Three-way comparison operator

Boost - Users mailing list
On 30.04.20 10:35, Leo Carreon via Boost-users wrote:

> Hi Boosters,
>
> Does anyone know if Boost.Test has been updated to provide support for
> the three-way comparison operator?
>
> I’m asking because I’ve encountered a situation where my user-defined
> class provides the three-way comparison operator but when I perform
> comparisons using Boost.Test it complains that my class has no
> ‘operator==’ which is true because it provides ‘operator<=>’.
>
> Please note that I’m using Boost 1.73.0 and g++ 10.0.1.
>
> Is there any plan to add the three-way comparison operator support?

Hi,

I am creating this for you:
https://github.com/boostorg/test/issues/271

Best,