Boost Social Event at CppCon

Jon Kalb-3
Boost Social Event at CppCon
Boosters,

Because a lot of Boosters are going to be attending CppCon, we’d like to arrange a social event for Boosters/C++Now regulars.
    http://cppcon.org/

If you are planning to attend CppCon or even If you are just going to be in or around Bellevue, Washington between September 20th and 25 and you’d like to join us for dinner, please let us know so we can get a count. Please send mail to:

    social@...

Once we settle on a date, etc, we’ll let everyone who responded know when and where, so please let us know, even if you are a “maybe.”

I hope to see you at CppCon.

Jon