Boost Social Event at CppCon

Jon Kalb-3
Boost Social Event at CppCon
Boosters,

Because a lot of Boosters are going to be attending CppCon, we’d like to arrange a social event for Boosters/C++Now regulars.
    http://cppcon.org/

If you are planning to attend CppCon or even If you are just going to be in or around Bellevue, Washington between September 7th and 12 and you’d like to join us for dinner, please let us know so we can get a count. Please send mail to:

    social@...

Once we settle on a date, etc, we’ll let everyone who responded know when and where, so please let us know, even if you are a “maybe.”

This year’s CppCon program includes sessions from a number of Boosters and C++Now regulars with sessions specifically about Boost Libraries. If you are considering attending, please be aware that the Early Bird registration deadline is just days away.
    http://cppcon.org/registration/

If you are attending, please make your hotel reservations soon. We are likely to sell out of our room block.
    http://cppcon.org/lodging/

I hope to see you at CppCon.

Jon