[Boost.Signals] signalN

Benjamin Lau
Hello all,

I've been searching around the documentation a while but I can't find
out up to how many parameters can a signal take in. Or to phrase the
question differently, for signalN as referenced in the documentation
of Boost.signals: http://www.boost.org/doc/html/signalN.html what is
the highest possible N assuming I use an unmodified version of the
latest Boost release.

Thanks.

Benjamin Lau

Re: [Boost.Signals] signalN

Doug Gregor-2

On Apr 14, 2006, at 2:38 AM, Benjamin Lau wrote:
> I've been searching around the documentation a while but I can't find
> out up to how many parameters can a signal take in. Or to phrase the
> question differently, for signalN as referenced in the documentation
> of Boost.signals: http://www.boost.org/doc/html/signalN.html what is
> the highest possible N assuming I use an unmodified version of the
> latest Boost release.

N can be at most 10. I don't believe it can be changed without
modifying Boost.

        Doug