[Boost.Serialization] Unnecessary use of <iostream> in boost/serialization/export.hpp

[Boost.Serialization] Unnecessary use of <iostream> in boost/serialization/export.hpp

I see #include <iostream> in header boost/serialization/export.hpp, but that header uses nothing from namespace std.

To me it looks like that #include is unnecessary, as all my code compiles fine if I remove that #include, but maybe I'm wrong.
Was it included by mistake?

PS: I'm using Boost 1.64, but I see the same #include in Boost 1.68

Re: [Boost.Serialization] Unnecessary use of <iostream> in boost/serialization/export.hpp

Boost - Users mailing list
On 10/18/18 10:26 AM, dariomt--- via Boost-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see #include <iostream> in header boost/serialization/export.hpp, but
> that header uses nothing from namespace std.
>
> To me it looks like that #include is unnecessary, as all my code
> compiles fine if I remove that #include, but maybe I'm wrong.
> Was it included by mistake?

More likely it was necessary at one time but no longer so. I'll remove it.