[Boost Real] GSoC 2020 - Introduction

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi everyone.

My name is Chirag Thakur and I'm a newcomer to the Boost community. I want
to contribute to Boost.Real. I have been an active participator in
programming contests like ACM-ICPC and other online judges over the last
two years and have good proficiency in C++.

I want to get involved using Google Summer of Code 2020. How can I start?

Regards
Chirag Thakur

Re: [Boost Real] GSoC 2020 - Introduction

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Mon, Feb 10, 2020, 04:42 Chirag Thakur via Boost <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> My name is Chirag Thakur and I'm a newcomer to the Boost community. I want
> to contribute to Boost.Real. I have been an active participator in
> programming contests like ACM-ICPC and other online judges over the last
> two years and have good proficiency in C++.
>
> I want to get involved using Google Summer of Code 2020. How can I start?
>
> Regards
> Chirag Thakur

The best place to start is here:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-2020