[Boost.Real] Base Change Not Incorporated in Initializer List Constructors

[Boost.Real] Base Change Not Incorporated in Initializer List Constructors

Boost - Dev mailing list
The base change done during GSoC 2019 seems to have not been incorporated
in the initializer list constructors, thus giving incorrect results.

Regards,
Jai

Re: [Boost.Real] Base Change Not Incorporated in Initializer List Constructors

Boost - Dev mailing list
> The base change done during GSoC 2019 seems to have not been incorporated
> in the initializer list constructors, thus giving incorrect results.
>
> Regards,
> Jai
>
> Hi Jai,
Can you send me a small example test I can use to validate the fix?

Damian

Re: [Boost.Real] Base Change Not Incorporated in Initializer List Constructors

Boost - Dev mailing list
I noticed the error after printing a number declared with the initializer
list constructor.
Testing for equality between a number declared with the string constructor
and initializer list constructor should work:

TEST_CASE()
{
  boost::real::real a ("3.1415926535");
  boost::real::real b ({3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 9, 2, 6, 5, 3, 5}, 1);
  CHECK_THROWS_AS(a==b, boost::real::precision_exception);
}

Jai