Boost.Numeric.Interval: Please specify rounding control mechanism

Boost.Numeric.Interval: Please specify rounding control mechanism

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello,

I am building an app for IOS (ARM) and I had this issue while compiling:
Boost.Numeric.Interval: Please specify rounding control mechanism.

C99 version should be used in this case but  __USE_ISOC99 is not defined.

Modifying the condition with this code (using __cplusplus) fixed the issue:
boost/numeric/interval/hw_rounding.hpp(36)

#if defined(BOOST_NUMERIC_INTERVAL_NO_HARDWARE) && (defined(__USE_ISOC99) || defined(__MSL__) || (defined __cplusplus && __cplusplus >= 201103L))
#  include <boost/numeric/interval/detail/c99_rounding_control.hpp>
#endif

Let me know if I missed something or if you plan to integrate this modification in a next version.

Cheers,
Bastien Commelongue