Boost. Multiprecision:Multiprecision Big Number Types

Boost. Multiprecision:Multiprecision Big Number Types

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello everyone,
I explored about this project and found it interesting and i am interested
to work on it for GSOC 2020.Can someone please help me out in getting
started?
Thank you
Ashmita Singh

Re: Boost. Multiprecision:Multiprecision Big Number Types

Boost - Dev mailing list
 > I explored about this project and found it interesting and i am interested
> to work on it for GSOC 2020.Can someone please help me out in getting
> started?
Hello Ashmita,
Thank you for you rinterest in our project.
The first steps would be to get he latest Boost. Start gettingfamiliar with the multiprecision library. It's syntax can betricky. First ensure that you can use the library andare comfortable with understanding what it does.Next steps involving how to potentially extend itand later apply for GSoC follow soon thereafter.
Kind regards, Chris