Boost.Http parser documentation ready (feedback welcome)

Boost.Http parser documentation ready (feedback welcome)

Boost - Dev mailing list

first of all, do not confuse this “Boost.Http” library with the one who was
rejected in the Boost review. I've received financing[1] from Boost to
write an HTTP parser and here it is, just a parser.

The documentation has 4 tutorials. You may have special interest in the
“tutorial #4: implementing Boost.Beast parser interface” where I answer why
you don't want to use Boost.Beast parser.

Feedback welcome.

Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira

Unsubscribe & other changes: