Boost.Http parser documentation ready (feedback welcome)

Boost.Http parser documentation ready (feedback welcome)

first of all, do not confuse this “Boost.Http” library with the one who was
rejected in the Boost review. I've received financing[1] from Boost to
write an HTTP parser and here it is, just a parser.

The documentation has 4 tutorials. You may have special interest in the
“tutorial #4: implementing Boost.Beast parser interface” where I answer why
you don't want to use Boost.Beast parser.

https://vinipsmaker.github.io/asiohttpserver/

Feedback welcome.

[1] https://gist.github.com/vinipsmaker/4998ccfacb971a0dc1bd

--