The formal review of Louis Dionne's Hana library begins today,10th June
and ends on 24th June.
Hana is a header-only library for C++ metaprogramming that provides
facilities for computations on both types and values. It provides a
superset of the functionality provided by Boost.MPL and Boost.Fusion
but with more expressiveness, faster compilation times, and faster (or
equal) run times.
We encourage your participation in this review. At a minimum, kindly
- Whether you believe the library should be accepted into Boost
* Conditions for acceptance
- Your name
- Your knowledge of the problem domain.
You are strongly encouraged to also provide additional information:
- What is your evaluation of the library's:
- Did you attempt to use the library? If so:
* Which compiler(s)
* What was the experience? Any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation of the review?