Boost Graph Library - heap profile

dave77
Hello All,

I am looking into heap profiles of some example programs
given in Boost Graph Library and I would like to know if
there is any garbage collection or memory compaction done
by BGL's memory allocator.

Thank you.

Dave

PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.

Re: Boost Graph Library - heap profile

Doug Gregor

On Jan 30, 2006, at 9:27 PM, Dave wrote:
> I am looking into heap profiles of some example programs
> given in Boost Graph Library and I would like to know if
> there is any garbage collection or memory compaction done
> by BGL's memory allocator.

No, we do not perform either of these optimizations. The BGL uses the
standard allocator and nothing else.

        Doug