Boost::Filesystem - Handling Unicode paths

Boost::Filesystem - Handling Unicode paths

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello, I have another problem. My program now failing when I want
iterate directory which contain files with Unicode characters in it's
name. Is there something I should know about? Also I want it to work on
both Windows and POSIX platforms, even though I don't expect Unicode
characters in POSIX enviroment. Thank you.

Re: Boost::Filesystem - Handling Unicode paths

Boost - Users mailing list
On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 at 19:27, Richard Závodný via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, I have another problem. My program now failing when I want
iterate directory which contain files with Unicode characters in it's
name.

You'll have to make everything [the whole program] unicode (which is the Windows default), or use something like nowide and do it partially, just look at some of our previous emails to do just that.

degski
--
If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein