[Boost.Container] Boost.Container support for transparent comparators

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Boost.Container] Boost.Container support for transparent comparators

Boost - Users mailing list
Hi,

I see this trac ticket [1] with a feature request, and I'd like to know if there has been any progress on it.

It doesn't look like it is in the latest release yet.

Thank you!



_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Boost.Container] Boost.Container support for transparent comparators

Boost - Users mailing list
On 04/09/2017 15:06, dariomt--- via Boost-users wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see this trac ticket [1] with a feature request, and I'd like to know
> if there has been any progress on it.
>
> It doesn't look like it is in the latest release yet.
>
> Thank you!
>
> [1] https://svn.boost.org/trac10/ticket/11780

No, sorry no work has been done, but thanks for the ping.

Best,

Ion
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Boost.Container] Boost.Container support for transparent comparators

Boost - Users mailing list
Boost - Users mailing list wrote
> On 04/09/2017 15:06, dariomt--- via Boost-users wrote:
>>
>> [1] https://svn.boost.org/trac10/ticket/11780
>
> No, sorry no work has been done, but thanks for the ping.
>
> Best,
>
> Ion

Hi Ion,

Can't make any promises, but, if I manage to allocate some time to do this,
would you be willing to accept a PR?

Thanks!



--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Users-f2553780.html
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Boost.Container] Boost.Container support for transparent comparators

Boost - Users mailing list
On 05/09/2017 9:42, dariomt via Boost-users wrote:

> Boost - Users mailing list wrote
>> On 04/09/2017 15:06, dariomt--- via Boost-users wrote:
>>>
>>> [1] https://svn.boost.org/trac10/ticket/11780
>>
>> No, sorry no work has been done, but thanks for the ping.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Ion
>
> Hi Ion,
>
> Can't make any promises, but, if I manage to allocate some time to do this,
> would you be willing to accept a PR?

Of course. If I find time, before I start doing anything, I'll ping you
just to avoid duplicated efforts.

Ion
_______________________________________________
Boost-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-users