Boost.Astronomy

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello everyone.

My name is Eslam Tarek and I'm a newcomer to the Boost community. I am
willing to apply this year in GSoC with boost, But Ihave some questions:
why this projects exist also in 2019 potential projects? Can I get help in
finding some easy issues to solve now to get familiar with the library more
and become ready more for the project?

Regards,
Eslam Tarek

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Dev-f2600599.html

Re: Boost.Astronomy

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 4:05 AM Eslam Tarek via Boost <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello everyone.
>
> My name is Eslam Tarek and I'm a newcomer to the Boost community. I am
> willing to apply this year in GSoC with boost, But Ihave some questions:
> why this projects exist also in 2019 potential projects?

Because it was part of GSoC 2019 too(it also exists in 2018 potential
projects). you can find newer project ideas about astronomy here[1].

Can I get help in
> finding some easy issues to solve now to get familiar with the library more
> and become ready more for the project?

You should have a look at issues in the project repository[2] and also can
join our Gitter channel[3] for any discussion.

[1]:
https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-2020#boostastronomy
[2]: https://github.com/BoostGSoC19/astronomy/issues
[3]: https://gitter.im/BoostGSoC19/astronomy