[Boost.Asio] Allow/DisAllow client connection to Serveur.

[Boost.Asio] Allow/DisAllow client connection to Serveur.

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello to all,

I'm trying to develop a serveur that will allow/disallow a client to access
internet according a ticket provided to him, just a kind of Raduis. Because
Boost.Asio deal with OS, so I just want the client get access to internet
if, only if he has a ticket that my server will provide him.

I'm looking the way to do this but i'm really stick at this point.

I'll really appreciate your strong help to find a way, just a way.

I'm working on Windows.

Thanks in advance.

-----
La patience guide mes raisons