Release 1.53.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
These open-source libraries work well with the C++ Standard Library, and are usable across a broad spectrum of applications. The Boost license encourages both commercial and non-commercial use.
This release contains five new libraries and numerous enhancements and bug fixes for existing libraries.
* Atomic: C++11-style atomic<>, from Helge Bahmann, maintained by Tim Blechmann.
* Coroutine: Coroutine library, from Oliver Kowalke.
* Lockfree: Lockfree data structures, from Tim Blechmann.
* Multiprecision: Extended precision arithmetic types for floating point, integer and rational arithmetic from John Maddock and Christopher Kormanyos.
* Odeint: Solving ordinary differential equations, from Karsten Ahnert and Mario Mulansky.