BinTray is going away....

Boost - Dev mailing list
My Friday morning email:

> Thank you for supporting JFrog through your use of Bintray. We are and continue to be a community-focused company, and in the spirit of transparency we’re giving you advance notice that as of May 2021, we will be sunsetting Bintray.

Just a heads up for now.

— Marshall

Re: BinTray is going away....

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 9:11 AM Marshall Clow via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> My Friday morning email:
>
> > Thank you for supporting JFrog through your use of Bintray. We are and
> continue to be a community-focused company, and in the spirit of
> transparency we’re giving you advance notice that as of May 2021, we will
> be sunsetting Bintray.
>
> Just a heads up for now.
>
> — Marshall

So, back to sourceforge? Despite its past stumbles it has been pretty solid
for the last couple years. Source and binary release have still been going
up there, so it is just a matter of pointing links on the main pages back
to it to make it official.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/

Tom