Beginner's guide

Boost - Dev mailing list
Could anyone help me get started? This is my first time contributing to
open source. I am proficient with C++11 and C++14(Not so much with 17
though). Also, I am not sure whether this is useful or not but I have a
very keen interest in algorithms and problem solving techniques in general.
Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Beginner's guide

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 23:13, Siddhartha Sen via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Could anyone help me get started?

1. Go to http://www.boost.org/users/faq.html
2. Read "How can I contribute to development?"
3. Read resources linked from https://www.boost.org/development/index.html
4. Go to https://github.com/boostorg/<YOUR LIBRARY OF INTEREST>
    - read its README, if present
    - read its CONTRIBUTING file, if present
    - search its Wiki pages, if any present, for any guidelines

If you have *specific* questions about contributing to Boost,
or better, a particular Boost library, just ask.

Re: Beginner's guide

Boost - Dev mailing list

> On 25. Nov 2019, at 23:23, Mateusz Loskot via Boost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 23:13, Siddhartha Sen via Boost
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Could anyone help me get started?
>
> 1. Go to http://www.boost.org/users/faq.html

It really is a frequently asked question. :)