Becoming the new maintainer of Boost.Functional/Factory (value_factory and factory)

Becoming the new maintainer of Boost.Functional/Factory (value_factory and factory)

Boost - Dev mailing list
Tobias (see forwarded e-mail below) has kindly agreed to allow me to
become the maintainer of boost::factory and boost::value_factory (in
Boost.Functional). I'll be revising the implementation of both for the
next Boost (1.72) release, to:

* Support r-value arguments
* Use variadic templates to support arbitrary arguments
* Support allocators that are final
* Support allocators that use non-raw (fancy) pointers
* Support BOOST_NO_EXCEPTIONS environments
* Improve compilation times (drop Boost.Preprocessor usage)

I'll add myself to the appropriate repository teams and update the
library information accordingly.

Glen