[BB++] 17 minutes long documentary

Boost - Dev mailing list
Like I promised, here's a 17 minutes long documentary on BB++ which now
shows its internals:
https://youtu.be/GrNDYWyasxg

Regards,
-Phil

Re: [BB++] 17 minutes long documentary

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 9:09 PM, Phil Bouchard via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Like I promised, here's a 17 minutes long documentary on BB++ which now
> shows its internals:
> https://youtu.be/GrNDYWyasxg

Nice video, and thanks for sharing. I think this is an interesting language
design. Have you considered porting an existing software project to BB++?
This seems like the logical next step to me.

Barrett Adair via Boost <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 9:09 PM, Phil Bouchard via Boost <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Like I promised, here's a 17 minutes long documentary on BB++ which now
>> shows its internals:
>> https://youtu.be/GrNDYWyasxg
>>

> Nice video, and thanks for sharing. I think this is an interesting language
> design. Have you considered porting an existing software project to BB++?
> This seems like the logical next step to me.

Thanks Barrett, I appreciate. So there are 2 major things I am looking
forward to do with the language:

- Port existing Javascript apps to BB++ so we can convert them to C++ then
WebAssembly; this way web apps will run 4x faster.

- Improve the parser to support templates so that entire existing C++
projects can be converted to BB++; this will fix all memory leaks.

I also need to run more benchmarks.

Memory leaks are a thing of the past now!

Re: [BB++] 17 minutes long documentary

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 1 August 2017 at 12:51, Phil Bouchard via Boost <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Memory leaks are a thing of the past now!

Famous last words...

degski
--
"*Ihre sogenannte Religion wirkt bloß wie ein Opiat reizend, betäubend,
Schmerzen aus Schwäche stillend.*" - Novalis 1798