Assuming maintainership of boostorg/io

Boost - Dev mailing list
I'd like to take on maintainership of IO, as suggested by Peter.

So far, I've already:
* Implemented the Fundamentals TS v2 ostream_joiner as boost::io::ostream_joiner
* Converted the documentation to Asciidoc
* Updated the test cases to use Lightweight Test and build faster
* Updated the CI configurations

I also plan to:
* Finish the boost::io::quoted implementation started by Beman but
currently in detail.
  i.e. Update and improve the implementation. Add better documentation
and more tests, and make it non-detail (public).
* Migrate my boost::ostream_string facility from Boost.Utility (which
is more general purpose) to Boost.IO (because, well, IO).
* Make some minor improvements to the implementation of boost::io::ios_state.

Glen

Re: Assuming maintainership of boostorg/io

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 2019-12-14 17:31, Glen Fernandes via Boost wrote:
> I'd like to take on maintainership of IO, as suggested by Peter.

+1

On 12/14/19 08:31, Glen Fernandes via Boost wrote:

> I'd like to take on maintainership of IO, as suggested by Peter.
>
> So far, I've already:
> * Implemented the Fundamentals TS v2 ostream_joiner as boost::io::ostream_joiner
> * Converted the documentation to Asciidoc
> * Updated the test cases to use Lightweight Test and build faster
> * Updated the CI configurations
>
> I also plan to:
> * Finish the boost::io::quoted implementation started by Beman but
> currently in detail.
>   i.e. Update and improve the implementation. Add better documentation
> and more tests, and make it non-detail (public).
> * Migrate my boost::ostream_string facility from Boost.Utility (which
> is more general purpose) to Boost.IO (because, well, IO).
> * Make some minor improvements to the implementation of boost::io::ios_state.
>
> Glen

Thank you for Glen for taking on maintenance of IO. Your work on the
library has been appreciated and I'm looking forward to your upcoming
updates.

I have updated the libraries.json to reflect that you are the maintainer.

Thank you!
michael

--
Michael Caisse