Quantcast

Any Projects that need significant contribution?

Any Projects that need significant contribution?

GuillermoReyes
Hi all,

My name is Guillermo - I am currently looking to significantly contribute to the boost library. In fact, I recently applied for gsoc17. I am willing to work on the nearly antipodal points issue (astroid problem), but am open to contributing to others as well. I have accepted an internship offer, so my time may be limited to part time work.
I really want to contribute to the library :)
Thanks Again,

Sincerely,

Guillermo Reyes

Re: Any Projects that need significant contribution?

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 19 May 2017 at 01:49, GuillermoReyes via Boost <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My name is Guillermo - I am currently looking to significantly contribute to
> the boost library. In fact, I recently applied for gsoc17. I am willing to
> work on the nearly antipodal points issue (astroid problem), but am open to
> contributing to others as well. I have accepted an internship offer, so my
> time may be limited to part time work.
> I really want to contribute to the library :)
> Thanks Again,
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Guillermo Reyes

Hi Guillermo,

 fixing distance computation for nearly antipodal points will be useful for
boost geometry. You are more than welcome to work on it.

Apart from library's documentation you will find useful this wiki:

  https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/wiki

especially the tutorial for contributors.

Best,
Vissarion.