[Announce] Mailing list downtime this Saturday

[Announce] Mailing list downtime this Saturday

Doug Gregor-2
All Boost mailing lists hosted at lists.boost.org will be down from
8pm to midnight EST this Saturday, March 11th while we migrate to a
new, dedicated mail server provided by the Open Systems Lab at
Indiana University. During this down time, the mail archives at
lists.boost.org will be unavailable and any mail sent to
lists.boost.org will be queued and forwarded. We ask that members
refrain from posting messages to lists.boost.org during this time
"just in case," although we expect that all mail sent during this
time will be forwarded properly.

If you should have any questions, please contact me directly at
[hidden email].

        Doug Gregor
        Boost Moderator