Announce: Boost 1.50 installer for 32-bit Windows now available

Announce: Boost 1.50 installer for 32-bit Windows now available

John Wiegley-2
With apologies to the community for not finding the time to release Windows
installers for 1.48 and 1.49, we now have an installer for 1.50 available for
immediate download:

    http://www.boostpro.com/download

The version installs 32-bit libraries and/or DLLs for the following compilers:

    Visual C++ 8.0 (Visual Studio 2005)
    Visual C++ 9.0 (Visual Studio 2008)
    Visual C++ 10.0 (Visual Studio 2010)

We are dropping support for Visual C++ 7.1 as of this time, unless someone
wishes to contract us to bring it back.

Also, although I have prepared a 64-bit installer, I have not yet found a
solution for integrating it with the existing installer.  If anyone with NSIS
scripting experience would be willing to assist me, we'd be happy to provide a
free installer which installs both 32-bit and 64-bit Boost libraries for
applicable Windows platforms.

Enjoy!
--
John Wiegley
BoostPro Computing                  Software Development        Training