Adding SunOS results to master reports

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Adding SunOS results to master reports

Aparna Kumta
I have just started submitting results for the master branch.

My tester names are
oracle-intel-S2-stlport4
oracle-sparc-S2-stlport4

Can these be added to the master reports?


Thanks,

Aparna



_______________________________________________
Boost-Testing mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-testing
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Adding SunOS results to master reports

Aparna Kumta
On 05/04/15 10:43, Aparna Kumta wrote:
> I have just started submitting results for the master branch.
>
> My tester names are
> oracle-intel-S2-stlport4
> oracle-sparc-S2-stlport4
>
> Can these be added to the master reports?
Do I need to do something else  from my side to make this happen?

Thanks,

Aparna


_______________________________________________
Boost-Testing mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-testing
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Adding SunOS results to master reports

Rene Rivera-2


On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Aparna Kumta <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 05/04/15 10:43, Aparna Kumta wrote:
I have just started submitting results for the master branch.

My tester names are
oracle-intel-S2-stlport4
oracle-sparc-S2-stlport4

Can these be added to the master reports?
Do I need to do something else  from my side to make this happen?



--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- Robot Dreams - http://robot-dreams.net
-- rrivera/acm.org (msn) - grafikrobot/aim,yahoo,skype,efnet,gmail

_______________________________________________
Boost-Testing mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-testing
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Adding SunOS results to master reports

Aparna Kumta
On 05/12/15 10:07, Rene Rivera wrote:


On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Aparna Kumta <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 05/04/15 10:43, Aparna Kumta wrote:
I have just started submitting results for the master branch.

My tester names are
oracle-intel-S2-stlport4
oracle-sparc-S2-stlport4

Can these be added to the master reports?
Do I need to do something else  from my side to make this happen?

Thanks.
https://github.com/boostorg/regression/pull/14

Aparna



_______________________________________________
Boost-Testing mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-testing