Adding Lzma support to b2 invocation

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello,

So I've got LZMA downloading, have the include in hand, as well as
what I presume are either object files and/or a DLL. Just need to know
how to integrate that with my B2 invocation.

Something like:

-sLZMA_INCLUDE="/path/to/lzma/include" ?

And then, how to include the object file with the linkage, or the DLL(s).

And necessarily in which architecture/address-model.

Otherwise, I am getting close to building.

Around the corner from that is Locale support from ICU (?), which I've
got downloading as well ATM.

Cheers,

Michael Powell