Adding IBM XL C++ Compiler to master reports

Adding IBM XL C++ Compiler to master reports

Harry Yu

Hi,

Can my tester for IBM XL C++ Compiler be added to the master reports?
I've sent a PR on github. It is IBM.

Thanks.

Re: Adding IBM XL C++ Compiler to master reports

Rene Rivera-2
On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Harry Yu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Can my tester for IBM XL C++ Compiler be added to the master reports?
I've sent a PR on github. It is IBM.

1. I don't see a PR for that.
2. I don't see an IBM XL C++ Compiler tester on the develop branch.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything